Data structure in logistics, analysis and application of logistical information systems.
- Application software in logistics
- Typical data types and structure in logistics (XML, EDI, Product Code standards, etc.)
- Conception of structures for data analysis, e.g., Business Intelligence systems
- Data transformation between systems and for reporting purposes (Extract Transform Load, Data supply chains)
- Hands-on application of data analysis using state-of-the-art analytics software (e.g., Microsoft Power BI, Tableau)
- Process modeling fundamentals with BPMN and methods for process optimization